No matter where you are, you can earn an undergraduate degree – online – from Northern Vermont University.
We offer flexible, affordable, high-quality options for learners who want to earn their bachelor's degree. Enhance your credentials. Chart a course for a new career. Explore your interests. All in a way that works with your schedule. You'll work with our expert faculty and a community of motivated students who, like you, have found their direction and are following it.
On July 1, 2018, Johnson State College and Lyndon State College will become Northern Vermont University, a single university with two campuses and an online degree division. Students entering the online program during spring 2018 will be admitted to Johnson State College Online. When Northern Vermont University officially launches in summer 2018, JSC Online students will become NVU Online students and earn their degree from Northern Vermont University.
100% Online Degrees
- Wellness and Alternative Medicine (B.S.)
- Professional Studies (B.A.) — self-designed
- Business (B.A.) — accounting or management concentration
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.) — self-designed
- Early Childhood Education (B.A.) – requires one campus-based meeting at NVU-Lyndon; the rest of the program is online.
- In-state tuition rates*
- Work with expert faculty who are active in their fields
- 2.0 GPA or higher required for admission eligibility
- Individualized advising
- Online orientation to our program and learning management system
- Maximum credit transfer for college credits you already have
*The in-state rate does not apply to courses that NVU Online students take from other Vermont State Colleges System institutions, or for non-Vermont students utilizing the face-to-face advising model or pursuing the hybrid B.S. in Early Childhood Education degree.