Guaranteed maximum transfer of credits for Alabama and Mississippi community college students.
Northern Vermont University, Vermont’s premier public liberal arts university, is excited to now accept course credits earned from any institution under either the Alabama Community College System or the Mississippi Community College Board. This means that students who have earned their associate’s degree from one of these schools can now earn a bachelor’s degree with as little as one year of coursework through NVU Online.
How it Works
- Transfer via the articulation agreement, and receive the credit for 60-64 semester hours completed for your associate’s degree.
- Earn up to 16 credits for relevant work experience by completing the prior learning assessment course.
- Focus the remainder of your course work at NVU on your discipline.
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in a few as three semesters!
Distance Learning Program Options
- Wellness & Alternative Medicine (B.S.)
- Professional Studies (B.A.) - self-designed
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.) - self-designed
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Business (B.A.) - choose accounting or management concentration
- View the NVU/Alabama Articulation Guide
- View the NVU/Alabama Transfer Table
- View the NVU/Mississippi Articulation Agreement
- View the NVU/Mississippi Transfer Table
Johnson State College and Lyndon State College will become Northern Vermont University on July 1, 2018. JSC Online students will be enrolled as NVU Online students starting in summer 2018.