Northern Vermont University Online offers five 100% online degrees and one 90% online program. All of our courses are taught by expert faculty who offer individualized attention to their online students, so you'll get a high level of support throughout your studies.
100% Online Degrees
- Wellness and Alternative Medicine (B.S.)
- Professional Studies (B.A.) - self-designed
- Business (B.A.) - accounting or management concentration
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.) - self-designed
Early Childhood Education (B.S.) 90% Online Degree
- The Early Childhood Education (B.S.) requires some campus-based meetings, a student teaching requirement, and face-to-face advising sessions. Students in the ECE program have a different tuition structure, application procedure, and academic calendar than 100% online program students. Visit the program page for specific details.